Since this workshop is only 3 days, we adopt a fairly aggressive schedule like that used at the Boise workshop in an effort to maximize our time together. Also, most of you will already be at the conference and have planned to depart on Saturday, so we include on the schedule for the 3 days of intensive Macaulay2 workshop here.
|8:30 - 9:30||Intro to the Workhop||Presentations||Presentations|
|9:30 - 10:00||Break||Break||Break|
|10:00 - 12:00||Projects||Projects||Projects|
|12:00 - 14:00||Lunch (on your own)||Lunch (on your own)||Lunch (on your own)|
|14:00 - 15:00||Projects||Presentations||Presentations|
|15:00 - 16:15||Projects||Projects||Projects|
|16:15 - 16:45||Break||Break||Future/Closing|
|16:45 - 18:00||Projects||Projects||Future/Closing|
Here is a list of previous Macaulay2 workshops. This is a good place to look at topics of previous presentations, projects worked on, and tips and tricks.
- Warwick2016 - University of Warwick Workshop, May 23-26, 2016.
- Utah2016 - University of Utah Workshop, May 7-10, 2016.
- Boise2015 - Boise State Workshop, May 27-30, 2015.
- Berkeley2014 - Workshop at MSRI, January 6-10, 2014.
- MSRI2013 - Macaulay2 Day, MSRI, February 7, 2013.
- Wake2012 - Wake Forest Workshop, August 5-9, 2012.
- IMA2011 - IMA workshop, July 24-29, 2011.
- MSRI2011 - MSRI Summer Graduate Workshop, June 6-17, 2011.
- Gottingen2011 - Gottingen workshop, February 28 - March 4, 2011.